Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is Life (Drawing)

Life drawing has been really helpful so far this semester. I want to try to stem into creating and inventing characters. Becoming an illustrator and a painter is my passion, and I want to try to major in life drawing and painting, and eventually merge that into illustration as a freelance artist and eventually to teach. I know it is going to be tough, and I'm not even confident right now that it will work out for me, but I'de rather be doing something I love rather than just doing something to get by. Wealth is of little importance to me. In the next six weeks I hope I can get a simple overview of the face, and I also want to explore expressions and postures that convey emotions. I'm interested in mural painting, and want to try my shot at that some day, but this will take practice. Life drawing takes practice. I just would like a better foundation with which to practice on this winter, spring and summer.


0 Comments: